6. Juan Sierra (Hatchery Manager)
7. Laura Martinez Steele (Hatchery Technician)
8. Alejandro Buentello (Director - IT)
9. Robin Wahlert (Bookkeeping)
10. Ana Oliva (Accounting and Board Member)
Fittingly, Ichthus Unlimited was founded by believers in Jesus Christ who are committed to conduct business on Christian principles and aim at honoring God by serving customers with excellence, managing assets with diligence, building team members with care and adding value to our community. We do not force our beliefs on others and believe that the best way to convey the good news is to preach without words.
Ichthus Unlimited was founded in 2005 to pursue sustainability in aquaculture. We are proud to be one of the organizations in the United States that has devoted more resources and conducted more R&D work to provide solutions for the global tuna farming industry. In time, we hope to make of responsible tuna farming a reality in the US as well.
1. Alejandro Buentello Sr. (President)
2. Charles Magolske (CCO)
3. Oscar Parulian (CFO)
4. Manabu Seoka (Director Tuna Reproduction & Larviculture)
5. Mariana Michelato Kawakami (Project Manager)